Thursday, October 13, 2011

Today Is My Birthday!

   I love having a birthday on October 13. The leaves are changing, the weather is crisp, but still (usually) pretty nice, and sometimes my birthday is on Friday the 13th, which I think is pretty cool. Plus, I often get Halloween-themed stuff for my birthday, which I love, Halloween being my favorite holiday.

 I have been, and plan to keep celebrating all month. Here's a couponing hint: If you sign up for a newsletter or email list, and they ask for your birthday - give it. The business will send you coupons for free stuff good the whole month of your birthday. Here's a partial list of my b-day swag:

- A free dinner at Kobe Japanese Steakhouse, with puchase of a second entree
- A free coffee drink at Starbucks, any drink, any size
- Free $10 game play card at Dave & Busters
- $5 coupon from DSW shoes
- Free dessert with entree purchase at T.G.I. Fridays
- Free glass of wine or dessert at Taste restaurant

Now excuse me, I have to go get a latte to drink while I try on shoes to wear to my free dinner!

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! So nice to meet another October baby. I always loved getting Halloween stuff for my birthday too. I think Halloween may be one of the only holidays that feels really good to have mixed in with your special day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today is my son's birthday as well.
    Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete