I love having a birthday on October 13. The leaves are changing, the weather is crisp, but still (usually) pretty nice, and sometimes my birthday is on Friday the 13th, which I think is pretty cool. Plus, I often get Halloween-themed stuff for my birthday, which I love, Halloween being my favorite holiday.
I have been, and plan to keep celebrating all month. Here's a couponing hint: If you sign up for a newsletter or email list, and they ask for your birthday - give it. The business will send you coupons for free stuff good the whole month of your birthday. Here's a partial list of my b-day swag:
- A free dinner at Kobe Japanese Steakhouse, with puchase of a second entree
- A free coffee drink at Starbucks, any drink, any size
- Free $10 game play card at Dave & Busters
- $5 coupon from DSW shoes
- Free dessert with entree purchase at T.G.I. Fridays
- Free glass of wine or dessert at Taste restaurant
Now excuse me, I have to go get a latte to drink while I try on shoes to wear to my free dinner!