Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday List: Best Movie Quotes

For a fun Friday blog, I thought I'd list some of my favorite movie quotes. It was going to be a top 10 list, but I came up with 25 and didn't think I could cut it. To make the list they had to be from a movie I love, from an interesting character, and quotable - meaning I can, and do, use them in random conversations. A gold star to anyone who can name all the movies!

So in no particular order:

  1.  "It's against my programming to impersonate a deity."
  2.  "They come in pints?"
  3.  "Tell me of your homeworld, Usul."
  4.  "Ray, when someone asks you if you're a god, you say 'Yes!'"
  5.  "It's a rock, it doesn't have any vulnerable points!"
  6.  "This task has been appointed to you, and if you do not find a way, no one will."
  7.  "You got into Harvard Law?" "What, like it's hard?"
  8.  "Don't tell me, you're from outer space." "No, I'm from Iowa. I just work in outer space."
  9.  "That's no moon. It's a space station."
  10.  "That word you keep using. I do not think it means what you think it means."
  11.  "Never tell me the odds!"
  12.  "Fasten your seat belts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
  13.  "Greater good? I am your wife! I am the greatest 'good' you are ever gonna get!"
  14.  "He's my brother." "He killed 80 people in two days." "He's adopted."
  15.   "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in the world. It would be a shame to damage yours."
  16.   "Why is the rum gone?"
  17.  "Rule number 1: Cardio."
  18.  "That still only counts as one!"
  19.   "In the last two hours I've lost my job, my apartment, my car, and my girlfriend." "You still have your health."
  20.  "Surely, you can't be serious." "I am serious. And don't call me Shirley."
  21.  "Would it help if I got out and pushed?"
  22.  "Puny god."
  23.   "They mostly come out at night, mostly."
  24.  "Well, they were a bit...bitey."
  25.  "I declare this house...clean."

No comments:

Post a Comment